- Responsible to provide adults with disabilities training in functional academics including money management skills and to assist in providing activities for people supported in the Life Skills program
- Will ensure maintenance and development of skills for each person, including work, social, leisure/recreation, personal health and basic living
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
- Monday through Friday 7:45a a.m.-3:45 p.m. with hours subject to change based on the needs of people supported.
- Wage: $12.66/hr or $13.66/hr with a Bachelor’s degree
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087 Ext 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.