- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services).
- 1 FT position (48-72 hrs/wk) Work 2 days, off 4!
- Schedule: Wk 1: Fri 9p-Sun 9p. Wk 2: Thurs 9p-Sat 9p. Wk 3: Wed 9p-Fri 9p. Wk 4: Tues 9p-Thurs 9p. Wk 5: Mon 9p-Wed 9p. Wk 6: Sun 9p-Tues 9p and Sat 9p-Mon 9p.
- 8.39/hr = $27,821/yr.
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- 1 PT position (6-18 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:30p-7:30p and every other Saturday and Sunday 12 hour shifts.
- 1 PT position (24-28 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Mon, Tues, Thurs 2:30p-10:30p. Wk 2: Mon and Thurs 2:30p-10:30p and Sat 12 hr shift. Wk 3: Sun 12 hr shift, Thurs and Fri 2:30p-10:30p.
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.