Program Coordinator – Indianola and Pella
1 FT 40 hrs per week. Mon-Fri 8a-5p. This position is located in Pella only. On call every 3rd weekend.
- Will be responsible to develop individualized programs for people with disabilities and to ensure development of the individual’s skills commensurate with the individual’s level of functioning.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Starting pay range: $14.62/hour
- Please submit cover letter, resume and application to apply for this position
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
**COC is an Equal Opportunity Employer