Regional Director – ICF/ID
JOB PURPOSE: To provide leadership and management in the daily operations of the ICF/ID programs in the Indianola and Pella regions.
- Ability to work according to COC’s Christian philosophy
- Possess one of the following professional qualifications:
- A Nursing Home Administrator license; or
- Meet the qualifications of a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (requires at least one year of experience working directly with persons with intellectual or other developmental disabilities, and have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a medical, social work, or human services field)
- Minimum of 3 years leadership/management experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High personal integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a FT position, 40+ hours typically Monday – Friday during business hours with days in both Pella and Indianola.