- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 3 FT positions (48-72 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Tues 9a-Thurs 9a. Wk 2: Sun 9a-Tues 9a and Thurs 9a-Fri 9a. Wk 3: Fri 9a-Sun 9a.
- $8.57/hr = $28,418/yr
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.