- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 FT position (48-72 hrs/wk)
Schedule: Wk 1: Fri 8p-Sun 8p. Wk 2: Tues 8p-Thurs 8p. Wk 3: Sun 8p-Tues 8p and Thurs 8p-Fri 8p.
- $8.57/hr = $28,418/yr.
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.