Health Services Coordinator-RN (Pella)
Pella Health Services Coordinator
- 24 hours per week plus on call. Mon and Wed, 8a-2p; Tues and Thurs, 11a-5p. On call Wed and Thurs evening and overnight + every other weekend, Fri evening through early Mon morning.
- 14 hours per week plus on call every other weekend. On-call every other weekend, Fri evening through early Mon morning.
- The main purpose of the HSC is to coordinate health services for adults with developmental disabilities with an emphasis on wellness. Many of the people supported in the Intermediate Care Facility/Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/ID) program have co-existing physical, medical, and/or mental health conditions.
- RN or LPN license required
- $24.17/hr for RN and $18.82/hr for LPN
*Please include cover letter and resume with your application.