Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people supported? If so, contact Chrissy Edsall, volunteer coordinator, by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1108.
Christian Opportunity Center (COC) and people supported have benefited greatly from volunteer efforts, such as:
- Being a special friend
- Taking people along to church
- Visiting in group homes
- Providing special music and entertainment
- Assisting with swimming
- Going for walks
- Teaching basic computer skills
- Serving on committees
- Participating in a bowling league
- Teaching Bible study classes
- Baking cakes and remembering birthdays
COC’s volunteers also enjoy and benefit from interactive experiences, becoming more comfortable engaging people with disabilities.
As a volunteer, you can help in so many ways. Choose something you find enjoyable and worthwhile and share it with us. More volunteers are always needed and welcomed. We invite you to join us and share your interests, time, and talents.