Living Skills Advisor (Des Moines)
- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 2 FT positions-48-72 hours/wk-Madison & River Ridge
- Schedule: Wk 1-Sunday 9:00 AM-Tuesday 9:00 AM & Thursday 9:00 AM-Friday 9:00 AM. Wk 2-Friday 9:00 AM-Sunday 9:00 AM. Wk 3-Tuesday 9:00 AM-Thursday 9:00 AM.
- 7.84/hr with annual avg wage of $26,000.00.
- A unique schedule that allows you to only work 7 out of every 21 days!
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.