- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 FT position 48-72 hrs/wk.
- Schedule – Wk 1: Sun 9a-Tues 9a and Thur 9a-Fri 9a. Wk 2: Fri 9a-Sun 9a. Wk 3: Tues 9a-Thur 9a.
- $8.86/hr with overtime = $29,380.00/yr.
- 1 FT position 36-48 hrs/wk.
- Schedule- Wk 1: Mon, Tues, Sat 8:30p-8:30a. Wk 2: Sun, Weds, Thurs, Fri 8:30p-8:30a.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.