Living Skills Advisor (Indianola)
- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- 1 PT position- Living Skills Advisor (30 hours per week)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Sun 3p-10p, Tues, Fri and Sat 2p-10p. Wk 2: Sun and Mon 3p-10p, Fri and Sat 2p-10p.
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 PT position- Living Skills Advisor
- Schedule: Wk 1: Sun 11a-7p and Fri 2:30p-10:30p. Wk 2: Fri 2:30p-10:30p and Sat 11a-7p
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.