- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- No positions available at this time
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 PT position- Living Skills Advisor
- Schedule: Wk 1: Sun 11a-7p and Fri 2:30p-10:30p. Wk 2: Fri 2:30p-10:30p and Sat 11a-7p
- 2 FT positions – Living Skills Advisor (48-72 hours per week)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Fri 9a-Sun 9a. Wk 2: Tues 9a-Thurs 9a. Wk 3: Sun 9a-Tues 9a and Thurs 9a-Fri 9a.
- $8.39 ($27,821/yr)
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.