- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- 1 PT position – Living Skills Advisor (30 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Sun 3p-10p, Mon 2p-10p, Fri 2p-10p and Sat 3p-10p. Wk 2: Sun 3p-10p, Tues 2p-10p, Fri 2p-10p and Sat 3p-10p.
- 1 FT position – Living Skills Advisor (40 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Sun 3p-7a, Tues 2p-10p, Thurs 3p-7a. Wk 2: Tues 3p-7a, Thurs 3p-11p, Sat 3p-7a.
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 PT position- Living Skills Advisor (24 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Tuesday-Friday, 2:30p-8:30p
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.