Christian Opportunity Center, a mission driven public benefit corporation, is seeing an Associate Director to join the team! The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, flexible and committed leader. Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Supervise and encourage the development of various COC leaders and programs within the organization.
- Provide leadership and vision for quality services, the expansion of current services and development of new services.
- Stay informed of the significant operations of COC and ensure excellent communication to the Executive Director.
- Oversee and implement comprehensive quality assurance procedures and plans.
- Actively participate in state and national events in order to stay abreast of changes and trends in disability services.
Qualified applicants must be willing to work according to COC’s mission and value statements, possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) and have five years of management experience in disability services. This is a full-time position (40+ hrs/wk) supervised by the Executive Director and will be available in August 2023. Salary commensurate to experience and a comprehensive benefits package is available including generous paid time off, health and dental insurance, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more. Interested candidates should complete the application online and attach their cover letter and resume with the application. Applications will be accepted until 4:00 PM on July 7th, 2023.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.