- Responsible for working with people with disabilities to ensure that they are functioning at the highest level of responsibility and independence possible, within their individual interests, priority needs, skills, and abilities
- Assist the Program Manager as needed within the program
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
- Full-time status @ 40 hours per week and On Call every 3rd week.
- Schedule: Typically 3 days 8a-4:30p, 2 days 10a-6p. Could include some nights and weekends as needed to help meet the needs of the program. At least 12 hours per week will be scheduled as DSP hours in the homes.
- Starting pay: $15.33/hr
*Please include cover letter and resume with your application