1 FT 40 hrs per week. Mon-Fri 8a-5p. This position is located in Pella and Indianola.
- Will be responsible to assess and support people with disabilities and develop plans to improve behavior. Will provide resources and training to staff in this area of service.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field.
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Starting pay range: $17.35
- Please submit cover letter, resume and application to apply for this position
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
**COC is an Equal Opportunity Employer