- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 FT position – 40+ hrs/wk
The schedule will vary with 8 to 24 hr shifts.
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.