- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Positive, outgoing person who can teach and assist people with personal supports, daily living skills, social and recreational skills and contribute to COC’s success.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS – (Home and Community Based Services)
- FT position available
- Schedule-Wk 1-Sunday 9 a.m.-Tuesday 9 a.m. & Thursday 9 a.m.-Friday 9 a.m. Wk 2-Friday 9 a.m.-Sunday 9 a.m. Wk 3-Tuesday 9 a.m.-Thursday 9 a.m.
- Wage: $7.84/hour with an annual average wage of $26,000!
- Unique schedule with 7 days off in a row every 3 weeks!
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.