Des Moines Associate Program Manager
- Responsible for working with people with disabilities to ensure that they are functioning at the highest level of responsibility and independence possible, within their individual interests, priority needs, skills, and abilities
- Assist the Program Manager as needed within the program
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
- Full-time status @ 40 hours/week
- Schedule: 3 week days 8a-4:30p and 2 week days 10a-6p and on call every 5th week. Night and weekends hours are possible at times and dependent on the needs of the program.
- Starting pay: $15.63/hr
*Please include cover letter and resume with your application
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.