- Responsible for working with people with disabilities to ensure that they are functioning at the highest level of responsibility and independence possible, within their individual interests, priority needs, skills, and abilities
- Assist the Program Manager as needed within the program
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
- PT status @ 25 hours/week.
- Starting pay: $14.31
Most hours will be worked during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8a-4:30p. Hours may include some evenings and weekends.
*Please include cover letter and resume with your application