Pella Bookkeeper/Front Office Coordinator
- Main job duties include: assisting with all of the secretarial needs of the Pella main office including date entry. Basic bookkeeping procedures including receipting of money, bill payment, and recording of such. Also will perform payroll functions including computer input of payroll records, preparing paychecks on a bi-weekly or semi-monthly basis, and preparing various earnings’ reports.
- FT status @ 40+ hours a week.
- Starting pay: $10.20/bookkeeping & $10.75/front office
Qualified applicants must possess:
- High School Diploma
- Office/bookkeeping experience
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Friendly, pleasant personality to greet visitors/answer phones
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Math aptitude
Please submit cover letter and resume along with application.