- Annual salary $50,000-$52,000
- Generous benefit package
Christian Opportunity Center is seeking an experienced leader to join our HR team! The successful candidate will lead a dynamic team of two HR associates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee maintenance and organization of personnel files for all staff
- Coordinate organizational training efforts
- Provide consultation to supervisors
- Maintain personnel policy manuals & ensure compliance with applicable laws & regulations
- Lead efforts in staff recruitment and retention
- Administer staff benefits programs
- Corporate position housed in Pella with travel to other regions required
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of one year management or HR experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate must demonstrate experience in adhering to principles and values; relating and networking; persuading and influencing; people leadership; creating and innovating; planning and organizing; adapting and responding to change.
Please include a cover letter and resume.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.