Indianola Life Skills Instructor
- Responsible to provide adults with disabilities training in functional academics including money management skills and to assist in providing activities for people supported in the Life Skills program
- Responsible to effectively communicate our goals, purpose mission and efforts while also providing oversight/job coaching for individuals employed
- Will ensure maintenance and development of skills for each person, including work, social, leisure/recreation, personal health and basic living
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
- 1 FT position working Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM and may also include occasional evenings and weekends.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087 Ext 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.