Osky Life Skills Instructor/Job Coach
- Responsible to provide adults with disabilities training in functional academics including money management skills and to assist in providing activities for people supported in the Life Skills program
- Will ensure maintenance and development of skills for each person, including work, social, leisure/recreation, personal health and basic living
- Will provide training and support to people supported in the process of job coaching and community based employment. To provide training, support, and consultation to businesses employing persons supported in the Community Based Employment (CBE) program.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
- Monday through Friday 8a-4p with some evenings and weekends
- Wage: $12.66/$13.82
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087 Ext 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.