- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 FT position 36-48 hrs/wk.
- Schedule- Wk 1: Mon, Tues, Sat 8:30a-8:30p. Wk 2: Sun, Weds, Thurs, Fri 8:30a-8:30p.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.