- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- 1 PT position – (24 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Tues 2p-10p, Wed 3p-11p, Sat 3p-11p. Wk 2: Sun 3p-11p, Tues 2p-10p, Wed 3p-11p.
- 2 FT positions – (40 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Sun 3p-10p, Mon 2p-10p, Wed 2p-10p, Thurs 2p-10p, Fri 2p-10p. Wk 2: Mon 2p-10p, Tues 2p-10p, Thurs 2p-10p, Fri 2p-10p, Sat 3p-10p.
- Regional Alternate – 1 FT position – (40 hrs/wk)
- The schedule will vary and shifts include 7a-3p, 2p-10p and 3p-10p.
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 2 FT positions (48-72 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Fri 9a- Sun 9a. Wk 2: Tues 9a-Thurs 9a. Wk 3: Sun 9a-Tues 9 and Thurs 9a-Fri 9a (week off)
- $8.57/hr – $28,418/yr
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.