- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- 1 FT position – (40 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Tues 3p-7a, Thurs 3p-11p and Sat 3p-7a. Wk 2: Sun 3p-7a, Tues 3p-11p and Thurs 3p-7a.
- Regional Alternate – 1 FT position – (40 hrs/wk)
- The schedule will vary and shifts include 7a-3p, 2p-10p and 3p-10p.
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 PT position (20 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7a-11a.
- 2 FT positions (48-72 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Fri 9a-Sun 9a. Wk 2: Tues 9a-Thurs 9a. Wk 3: Sun 9a-Tues 9a and Thurs 9a-Fri 9a.
- $8.57/hr = $28,418/yr
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.