- Responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings
- Will aid people with disabilities in, completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene
- Excellent documentation and communication skills required
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- 1 PT position (24-48 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Tues 9a-Weds 9a. Wk 2: Sun 9a-Tues 9a. Wk 3: Fri 9a-Sat 9a. Wk 4: Tues 9a-Weds 9a. Wk 5: Mon 9a-Tues 9a. Wk 6: Fri 9a-Sat 9a.
- 1 FT position (48-72 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Fri 9a- Sun 9a. Wk 2: Tues 9a-Thurs 9a. Wk 3: Sun 9a-Tues 9 and Thurs 9a-Fri 9a (week off)
- $8.39/hr – $27,821/yr
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- 1 PT position (11-23 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30p-8:00p and every other Saturday and Sunday 12 hour shifts.
- 1 PT position (16.5-28.5 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Mon, Wed, Fri 2:30p-8p and every 3rd weekend, 12 hrs Sat and Sun.
- 1 FT position: (36-40 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Wk 1: Mon-Fri 2:30p-10:30p. Wk 2: Mon-Wed 2:30p-10:30p and Saturday, 12 hr shift. Wk 3: Sunday, 12 hr shift and Wed-Fri 2:30p-10:30p
- 3 FT positions: (36.5-38.5 hrs/wk)
- Schedule: Various overnights including every other weekend. Typically 4 nights per week. Hours include Mon-Thurs 10:30p-7a; Fri 10:30p-8a; Sat 8p-8a and Sun 8p-7a.
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.