- Direct Support Professionals are responsible to supervise and provide interactive training for people with disabilities in home settings. They aid people with disabilities in completing household chores, participating in group or relaxing activities and with personal grooming/hygiene. Must have excellent documentation and communication skills.
ICF (Intermediate Care Facility)
- Variety of PT and FT shifts available including day, evening, overnight, and weekend hours!
- 8-12 hour shifts – ranging from $14.65-16.51/hour
HCBS (Home and Community Based Services)
- Variety of PT and FT shifts available including day, evening, overnight (sleeping), and weekend hours!
- 8-12 hour shifts – starting at $12.82/hour (includes built in OT with 36-48 hours per week)
- 24 hour shifts (includes built in OT with 48-72 hours per week) – starting at $29,214/year
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.