Oskaloosa Program Coordinator Assistant
- Assist the Program Coordinator in writing, implementing and monitoring individualized programs that best meet the needs of people with disabilities
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor degree in human service or related field desired
- Dependability, Optimism and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills in word processing and spreadsheets
- FT status 40 hrs/wk: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Please submit cover letter and resume along with application.