- Main job purpose is to plan, organize, lead and evaluate all aspects of the assigned program.
- FT status @ 40+ hours a week plus on-call duties
- Annual salary $35,618.05
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree-preferred
- Minimum of 1 year management experience
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to be a positive role model
- Prefer minimum of 1 year experience in residential programs
Please include a cover letter and resume.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.