- Main job purpose includes planning, leading and evaluating all aspects of staffing of program and coordinating of vocational services for people with disabilities
- FT status @ 40+ hours a week
- Annual salary $37,618
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1 year vocational experience
- Minimum of 1 year management experience
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to be a positive role model
- Prefer minimum of 1 year experience in business for vocational programs
Please include a cover letter and resume.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.