Residential Program Manager
- Main job purpose includes planning, leading and evaluating all aspects of staffing of program and coordinating of services for people with disabilities.
- FT status @ 40-45 hours a week with a combination of office hours, DSP hours, and on-call.
· Annual salary $39,595.39
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year management experience
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to be a positive role model
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
Please include a cover letter and resume.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.