Knoxville/Oskaloosa Program Manager/Program Coordinator
- Job purpose includes planning, leading and evaluating all aspects of staffing of program; coordinating of services for people with disabilities; developing, implementing and monitoring individualized programs and acting as a liaison between COC/parents & guardians/case managers.
- FT status @ 40+ hours a week
- Annual salary $31,720.00
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 year management experience
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to be a positive role model
Please remember to include a cover letter and resume.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.