COC is looking for a dynamic person to share the COC story with the public, increasing the overall visibility of the organization in a four county area. The impact of the efforts of the PID should result in increased volunteer support, applicants for employment, community job placements and financial support.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- High level of interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Desire experience in public speaking and marketing.
- FT position. Wage range of $45,000-$47,000/annually
Please include a cover letter and resume.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087 ext. 138.
COC is an equal opportunity employer.