- Main job responsibilities include; providing regular repair and preventative maintenance as assigned for COC-Oskaloosa vehicles, buildings and grounds, assisting in coordinating production in the plant and supervising the saw room
- PT status @ 10-15 hours/week
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Good measuring and building skills for repair work
- Wood working skills
- Strong math skills to calculate mileage sheets and gas tickets
- Must be able to operate the forklift, pallet jack, power and hand tools, and other equipment essential to this position
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 138 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.