About the role: The Regional Director of these programs provides leadership to the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) residential programs in Pella, Indianola and Des Moines.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Providing for supervision of staff and programs (includes regular on-site presence) in residential programs in Pella, Indianola and Des Moines
- Facilitating high performance teamwork among various teams (management and direct support professionals)
- Identifying and leading initiatives and efforts congruent with COC’s strategic plan, especially with –
- Continual quality assurance and improvement activities
- Expansion of current services or developing new services
- Maintaining appropriate licensures, certifications, accreditations and compliance with government regulations as well as providing organizational leadership when changes in regulations affect HCBS residential programs
- Actively participating as a member of COC’s Leadership Team
- Required –
- Ability to work according to COC’s mission, philosophy, and values
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human services, or related field, OR substantial experience supervising residential programs in the disability service field.
- Minimum of 3 years leadership/management experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- High level of personal integrity and interpersonal skills
- Desired –
- MA in human services or MBA
- 3 years of upper management experience
- 2 years of experience in disability services
Starting Salary Range: $62,000 – $65,500
COC is an equal opportunity employer.