JOB PURPOSE: To complete housekeeping duties related to the cleaning of the Pella main building.
- To adhere to the Christian purpose and philosophy of COC.
- To be committed to teaching, learning from, and leading staff and people supported each day according to COC’s philosophy and mission statement.
- To work cooperatively with all co-workers.
- To complete basic cleaning and sanitation in the Pella COC main building and workshop areas, including offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, food handling, and parts areas.
- To remove trash from all areas daily.
- To set up rooms for special events and return them to normal condition after the events.
- To report needed repairs and preventive maintenance needs to the Maintenance Coordinator.
- To order supply inventories and keep available in the designated areas.
- To maintain MSDS information on products.
- To keep walkways clean and to help with snow removal.
- To follow guidelines of OSHA, CARF, and the Department of Labor requirements, and do safety checks to ensure compliance with these guidelines.
- To be available to clean offices or other areas during non-regularly scheduled hours.
- To attend all required meetings, training, and events.
- To perform other duties as assigned.
1 PT position (30/wk) – Eligible for Health and Dental insurance!
Schedule: Monday-Friday 10a-4:30p
Starting wage: $11.17/hr
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.