Oskaloosa Job Developer/Trainer
- Searching for a self-starting, creative thinking candidate who can break down barriers to employment and locate community jobs for individuals with disabilities.
- Successful candidate must build lasting relationships & rapport with managers in charge & human resource departments.
- Responsible to effectively communicate our goals, purpose mission and efforts while also providing oversight/job coaching for individuals employed
- PT 25 hours/week. Hours will vary depending on the person supported work schedule and will include evenings, weekends and day hours.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087 Ext 139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.