Searching for a self-starting, creative thinking candidate who can break down barriers to employment and locate community jobs for individuals with disabilities.
- Successful candidate must build lasting relationships & rapport with managers in charge & human resource departments.
- Responsible to effectively communicate our goals, purpose mission and efforts while also providing oversight/job coaching for individuals employed
- Responsible for working with people with disabilities to ensure that they are functioning at the highest level of responsibility and independence possible, within their individual interests, priority needs, skills, and abilities
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
- 1 PT 20-25 hours/week. Hours will typically include Monday through Friday 8a-5p.
Associates degree or 2 years of experience with Vocational Community Based Employment required. Bachelor degree desired.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087 Ext 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.