- Responsible for working with people with disabilities to ensure that they are functioning at the highest level of responsibility and independence possible, within their individual interests, priority needs, skills, and abilities
- Assist the Program Manager as needed within the program
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets
- Requires a minimum of a 2 year degree or 2 years experience in the CBE field.
- FT status @ 40 hours/week. 16 hours as DSP and 24 as Associate Manager.
- Schedule: Typically Monday-Friday 8a-4p with some evening and weekend hours possible. On call rotation.
- Starting pay: $16.75.
*Please include cover letter and resume with your application