- Will be responsible to develop individualized programs for people with disabilities and to ensure development of the individual’s skills commensurate with the individual’s level of functioning.
- 40 hrs per wk, Monday-Friday 8a-5p and on call rotation every 5 weeks
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Starting pay range: $15.81-$16.31/hr
- Please submit cover letter, resume and application to apply for this position
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.