- Will be responsible to develop individualized programs for people with disabilities and to ensure development of the individual’s skills commensurate with the individual’s level of functioning.
- 24 hours per week (three 8 hour work days) with on call rotation.
- Two years’ experience in the disability services field is required.
- Computer proficiency.
- High personal integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Starting pay rate: $16.44
- Please submit cover letter, resume and application to apply for this position
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.