- Will be responsible to develop individualized programs for people with disabilities and to ensure development of the individual’s skills commensurate with the individual’s level of functioning.
- 30 hrs per wk, Monday-Friday, mostly days. Hours will vary due to the needs of the people supported. Typically 4 week days and an on call rotation. This position is eligible for Health and Dental insurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university preferred, but not required.
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Starting pay range: $16.44 +/hour
- Please submit cover letter, resume and application to apply for this position
- If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.