Main job purpose includes planning, leading and evaluating all aspects of staffing of program and coordinating of services for people with disabilities.
- FT status @ 40+ hours a week Monday-Friday days with some evenings and weekends possible. On call rotation.
- Annual salary $40,296.46/yr + (based on education and experience)
Qualified applicants must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year management experience
- Computer proficiency
- High personal integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to be a positive role model
*Please submit a cover letter and resume with your application.
If you have any questions about employment at COC, contact us by phone at 641-628-8087, ext. 1139 or by e-mailing Human Resources.
COC is an equal employment opportunity employer.